The following are the terms and conditions of Member’s floating membership at the Union River Center for Innovation Incubator (the “Incubator”):
1. Term: The Term for the holder of a Day Pass shall be one day, commencing upon payment and effective until closing of regular business hours of the same day. The Monthly Membership Term shall be one month, commencing on the Effective Date below, subject to monthly renewal.
2. Membership Fee: Day Pass must be paid for on the day of use. The monthly membership fee is payable on the Effective Date and subsequently on the date of each monthly renewal.
3. Use of Premises: Member may use premises during the Membership term at any time during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM). Express permission is required for after-hours access. Premises may be used for general business purposes only. Member agrees to use best efforts to avoid encroachment into the work areas of others, as well as to avoid activities tending to cause a nuisance to other users of the Incubator, including but not limited to overly loud telephone conversation. No firearms or other deadly weapons may be brought onto the premises of the Incubator.
4. Work Stations and Equipment: Member may use any available work station on a first come-first served basis and the Incubator makes no warranties or representations about the availability of workspace to floating Members on any specific date. Each work station shall include a desk, chair, telephone, and high speed internet connection. In addition, Member shall have access to all common areas, bathroom, and kitchen facilities during regular business hours. Member is responsible for providing any other equipment that may be needed, including computers.
5. Loss or Damage of Rental Equipment: Tenant agrees to return the equipment in the condition in which it was rented, reasonable wear and tear excepted. Tenant agrees to reimburse the Incubator for any repair and/or replacement costs.