- This event has passed.
Funding your Life Science Startup or Early Stage Company (Free Webinar)
June 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Are you an entrepreneur looking to secure funding for your startup or early stage company? Find out everything you need to know with this free webinar hosted by the Union River Center for Innovation and moderated by PJ Fitzpatrick Executive Advisory Group! Expert panelists will cover topics such as:
- Investor expectations (what information are they looking for from you?)
- Entrepreneur expectations
- Types of investment vehicles – grants, stock, notes, etc. and the pros/cons of each
- Dilutive vs. Non-Dilutive funding (and the timing of when to pursue each)
- Target investors for stage of company; and
- Capital formation planning/preparedness – where to start?
This webinar’s panel of experts includes:
- Joe Migliaccio, Director of Portfolio Advancement, Maine Technology Institute
- Karen West, SBIR/STTR Consultant, Maine Technology Institute
- Joe Powers, Managing Director, Maine Venture Fund
- Barbara Lamont, Member, Maine Angels
Don’t miss this free webinar on Thursday, June 16th at 11:00am! Seats are limited – reserve your spot today: https://bit.ly/3x8UhPo