Located on the scenic Union River waterfront in downtown Ellsworth, the Union River Center for Innovation is adjacent to the City’s Harbor Park & Marina, and walking distance to Main Street, with various shops and dining options.
Ellsworth is the year-round service center for the Downeast Maine and Acadia regions. The City boasts:
- Commercial corridors for all your shopping and day-to-day needs,
- Various housing choices from rentals to single-family homes, both rural and in-town living,
- Recreational trails and hiking including the East Coast Greenway, with access to both lake and tidal waterfront.
We Are Located:
- 45 minutes from an international airport (Bangor) and 15 minutes from a regional airport (Trenton) with daily commuter flights to Boston/Logan International Airport.
- Within an hour drive of five major universities/colleges.
- Less than 30 minutes from Acadia National Park.
- In reach of numerous businesses, biotech, and life science resources.
Looking for more information? Contact us today!